Once you've completed your profile, you'll be taken to your dashboard.
From here, you can:
- Search a database of over 900 potential careers
- the further you scroll down, the more career types that load
- limit the careers you see by salary range and TORQ Score
- By default, we set your filter to a range of your most recent occupations median wages. However, you can change the minimum/maximum and TORQ score to allow other options to appear.
- Search for a career by name
- when searching for a career by name, it ignores the filters.
- Save careers to your plan
- clicking the save button (with a little blue outlined heart) will save this to your plan to quickly visit later or allow your case manager to run reports for you based on this occupation.
- Search for jobs or schools by career
- On each Career Tile, you'll see a link for Jobs and School. If the link is not lit up (blue), then we may not have any education program in your state for that particular occupation. For example, Retail Sales commonly does not have a degree or training program associated.